Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Contact seller
Here it is gang. Another CNC design made especially for Plymouth lovers.
This is 16 guage unfinished metal. You finish to your liking. (I highly recommend Phoenix Specialty Coatings) and I can ship direct to PSC for you.
These are a good size ! Approx 18" x 20"
This is the first run on these and I have only 4 to sell !! If that goes well another run of them will be done. Be one of the first to own it !

$35 bux ! This INCLUDES shipping in the lower 48 (outside 48 shipping may be more)

located in Idaho
Paypal and Money Orders Accepted.

Send me p.m.'s the first 4 gets them...

-RPM

P1030990.jpg

2 left....... If you want one now is the time... I am going ad them to the B-body site soon.

-RPM

I received my first one of these CNC signs yesterday for a customer and it's pretty cool! It's bigger and heavier than I expected.

Thanks for getting it out in your usual timely, professional manner Scott. If I could leave feedback for you again I'd add another 100% Positive to your ranking. :-D

And CatsnCudas Neil, thanks for your confidence! I look forward to working with you and hope to do it some justice.

Thanks Leanna !

Still have two left if any more of you Plymouth Lovers need one.

-RPM

Dam*...I am feeling good..I now know how this heart with a tail came about and when as well..

This just proves that us old fa**s can learn somethig new...Yeah me !

Can I get a discount :) :)

Ian.

Still have one left ! This is a nice 16 guage sign that is nice and big. Ask the people that have bought one. Great sign for any Plymouth person.
$35 bux INCLUDES shipping to you in the lower 48 or to Leanna at Phoenix Specialty Coatings.

Shoot me a p.m. if you want one !

-RPM

Made another small run on these... have TWO avail at the moment...let me know if you need one.

-RPM

I got mine today RPM :wave: It arrived here on the hill while I was gone while I was at my 8 ball apa night at 10:15 pm and it was at my door :tongue9:
RPM!!!!!!!! This is a peace of great art and soo glad I jumped on the wagon and got one :cheers::cheers:
I will take some pictures of it tomorrow morning and take care of the good seller review :-D

I can't wait to have my air brush man get a hold of it =D>
Thank you so much RPM !!!!!

I've got one here going out tomorrow to CatsnCudas along with a Cuda emblem sign. They're definitely distinctive pieces of artwork!

Keep up the great work Scott. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back