-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
OK I'm getting ready to modify my OER hood tach. I'm apealing to the hard core model car builder here. I need a Plymouth decal in white letters. The pontiac measure about 1/4" high & 1 1/4" wide but, I do have some room to work with. If the decal has a mat or black back ground GREAT! Please PM me if you can help.

Attachments

• P5120029.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 311
  • P5120027.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 324
oh Man now I have to dig really deep into the secret stash of car parts,,,way beyond those to the stash of model car parts...neet idea, that will look good if we can find ya the right decal........

thats the worst pic i have Lol...try again

Attachments

• kim 014.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 292
  • kim 018.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 286
Yes the Superbird kit has white and black decals in it.

View attachment new tac.jpg
here is an idea, cut a piece of electrical tape in a block to cover the pontiac letterring, then take the white plymouth wetslide decal from the superbird kit and slide it on , i promise no one will ever know.

i'll check ,i may have some plymouth lettering, if i do it is free of charge

the white PONTIAC should come off once apart...its just ink padded on...then add the Plymouth from the Superbird....also...you can spend the money and there is a guy on ebay that makes insturment decals...may be the cheaper way to go once you tear it done and do it yourself...this guy may be able to redo your guage like NEW

If memory serves me, those are backlit, which means the letters are actually the true color of the gauge and the rest is blacked out, which means for it to look right, you would need to get a new back plate made. BUT, I have been known to be wrong a few times.. might take it apart first to see how the lighting works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back