Plymouth Valiant model car or model kit

-

SlantedMark4

'74 Valiant 225 /6
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am looking for 2 years now for a model car or a model kit of a 1974-1975 Plymouth Valiant. I'm the owner of a '74 Valiant and I want an exact model car of my real Valiant (an exact copy). It doesn't matter if the color isn't matching because I build model kits myself.
Does someone know about some mid 70s Valiant model cars?

The most expensive way is to get a 3d printer and print my model kit myself with some 3d models Plymouth Valiant 100 4 Door 1968 3D-Druckmodell in Automobil 3DExport and put a '73/74 Duster front at it with a custom self made rear.

I look at car models from Hobby Lobby & Hobby Link a lot, as a matter of fact, I just now was looking at what they had. I pretty much check out all the Mopar kits but have never saw one for a Valiant. I would like to get a kit for a 73 & later Duster my self, but that is proving to be hard to find too. Maybe try typing car make/model into the search bar of your computer & see if that helps, some company may make it. I've seen other models that make me wonder why they even bother going to the trouble of producing it because I don't see much interest in it, but some must. Good luck. PS, I had a 74 318 Valiant Brougham, It was an awesome beater. I loved that car.

Did Chrysler ever produce any "dealer promo" models of a Valiant? I've had Dart Sports & seen several other of the "sportier" models. Was it MPC who produced them? Try contacting some of the remaining model manufacturers? There were some Japanese model companies as well. I have a '72 or '73(?) Challenger model by one but don't recall the company name or where it's stashed at the moment.

Did Chrysler ever produce any "dealer promo" models of a Valiant? I've had Dart Sports & seen several other of the "sportier" models. Was it MPC who produced them? Try contacting some of the remaining model manufacturers? There were some Japanese model companies as well. I have a '72 or '73(?) Challenger model by one but don't recall the company name or where it's stashed at the moment.

1971 Dodge Dart short track race car

This is the closest I could find. Don't know if it would be possible to contact the builder for info, leads or ideas.

73/74 Duster was made but is hard to find.

That dirt track car or the later LA Dart kit could be the back window/C pillar source.

Rear bumper will be "fun" but is doable, however-

The rear wheel openings will be the hard part.
I tried that on a 67 Charger to Coronet conversion.
It took months and months to do one side, and that's where that project stopped.
Well, that and the introduction of the 67 R/T kit.

I've seen "IRL" people use front wheel openings to patch rears on those cars.

-
Back