PNs for Mopar brand accy belts - 74 - 440

-

Rice Nuker

Let the Coal Roll!
Reaction score
Well I used the search robot on this site and I searched the entire internet for over 7 minutes and am having trouble finding part numbers for our 74 440 with air.

I'd like to buy off amazon if possible.

Could someone provide me with part numbers for Mopar brand, 4 belts on a 74 440 with air?

I have run gates before and they flip upside down after a few minutes. Yes please don't regale me with pulley alignments and other diagnostic concepts. The entire system was totally factory original with 24 k and literally never been touched when I tested the gates belts. Possibly everywhere we bought belts had a non-perfect sizing design or refrence for Gates but the Mopar never fail on this machine and run for eternity.

Typically I like gates products but in this case, I just want what works. Mopar brand, even if it is now potentially made on the moon. I need a backup set in the trunk in case a chupacabra gets under the hood while traveling the Ozarks late at night.

Valid part numbers appreciated.

Maybe try finding a friend with one of these or buy one so you will have it. My 68 has saved me a small fortune of buying NOS eBay parts where the seller had no clue on the application.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Dodge-Plymouth-Mopar-Parts-Manual-Book-Challenger-Cuda-Charger-Duster-Dart-/161381154087?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item259310fd27&vxp=mtr"]1974 Dodge Plymouth Mopar Parts Manual Book Challenger Cuda Charger Duster Dart | eBay[/ame]

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-MOPAR-Dodge-Chrysler-Car-Challenger-Charger-Barracuda-Parts-Catalog-Manual-/200987164798?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item2ecbc4c07e&vxp=mtr"]1974 Mopar Dodge Chrysler Car Challenger Charger Barracuda Parts Catalog Manual | eBay[/ame]

Good point Oklacarcollecto, reckon this type of info is just not on the internet. Almost makes me happy that it's only found in books. Too bad it's such a spendy one. I reckon I could get them measured and get goodyears and try that. By some miracle we found the mopar ones currently on there, in LA by going to 5 different stores, some several times.

-
Back