PO'd

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Hiya gang.. so I have a question... Does anyone know of anyone making vinyl tops and headliners for Mopars besides Legendary?? I am all kinds of pissed off at Legendary.. I called them a month ago to order a good many things.. (Headliner, vinyl top, front and rear widow rubbers and some other odds and ends) .. well, we werent sure of the exact shade of blue for my headliner (the car wasnt in front of me LOL) so the guy told me he would send me out the 3 differant shades available (samples) and then once I matched it up to mine I could call back and place my whole order all at once...

that sounds like a plan right? well so I thought.. He told me the samples would go out the next day.. here I sit 4 weeks later.. no samples.. I have called him back 3 times and left him messages.. No one from that place has returned a call and to be honest I have about had it.. Legendary is supposed to be the shizzy when it comes to all this interior and vinyl top stuff.. but so far I am FAR from impressed.. The same day I ordered my new panels from Stephens performance (outer wheel house, trunk floor extension, and front and rear windshield molding clips.. something legendary said was on national back order and NO ONE could get them) .. well 3 days later my stuff came from Stephens.. with follow up phone calls to let me know my stuff shipped, and even a call to make sure I had recieved the stuff.. now thats seeing things through and making sure the customer is happy...

I am pretty much about to tell Legendary where to stick their crap.. so I need a back up plan... any ideas? thanks all

Legendary is usually really good to deal with. I would guess it's a problem with the sales person. We have a member here on FABO from Legendary, but I can't remember his user name. Someone else will chime in. Send him a PM with details on what happened.

well I guess tomorrow I will try again, and try to get someone else on the phone.. but im still not happy

From what I have read there is only 2 companys that make the stuff, I don't remember the second one but the other one is Legendary. I have ordered several things from them and have had no issues....

its got to be the person im dealing with then... Time to find a new salesperson

Here's his FABO user name "lail1985". Send him a PM and spill the beans....Let us know if he handles the situation for you.

send me a PM with your contact info or call me 800-363-8804 x212 or ask for me. I'm in Tues - Fri 8am to 4:30. Scott

Thank's for chimin in SKARGE....Legendary has a great product and Looks like we got a great representative to help with this issue Thank'S :cheers:

SMS Auto Fabrics in Oregon, I was dealing with them on a Mod Top but the price was astronomical with no guarantee that it would even be close to original...Anyway if anybody has had a top done by these guys it would be nice to hear from you as an alternate source.

send me a PM with your contact info or call me 800-363-8804 x212 or ask for me. I'm in Tues - Fri 8am to 4:30. Scott

Thanks Scott... I appreciate that very much.. I will try to call today if I can (work permitting) if not I will call you next week for sure

Well gang, just got off the phone with Scott... Scott, very nice talking to ya on the phone, really hoping this gets everything straightened out.. You were extremely helpful, and may just be the ticket to restoring my faith in Legendary lol... and again, when I order, im ordering from you sir... I will keep everyone posted how it all goes.. but I think things are gonna get better and turn out well....

Just an update.. I talked to Scott the end of last week.. and got my headliner samples yesterday!! Thanks Scott! Had a little money snafu (funny how things come up at the worst times) so I will be placing my order with Scott either next week, or the week after Christmas.. things are looking up

-
Back