Policemen

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
GOOD

A Richardson, Texas policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem a 12-year old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read "RADAR TRAP AHEAD." The officer then found a young accomplice down the road with a sign reading, "TIPS" and a bucket full of money. (And we used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER

A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Plano, Texas. A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST

A young woman was pulled over for speeding. As the Texas State Trooper Officer walked to her! car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the Texas State Police Ball." The trooper replied, "Texas State Troopers don't have balls." There was a moment of silence while she smiled and he realized what he'd just said. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left. She was laughing too hard to start her car.

An elderly gentleman had just left the Dodge dealership with his new hemi challenger and decided to take it out on the freeway to see what she could do...90mph 100 mph 110 mph 120 mph and then he saw a trooper also in a hemi challenger gaining on him so he slowed down and stopped alongside of the road and waited for the trooper to approach him,the trooper told the gent his shift was almost over and if he could give a good reason why he was going so fast he wouldn't give him a ticket...the gentlemand replied....I had a wife that ran off with a trooper some years ago..(drumroll)I thought it might be you trying to bring her back!(crash of cymball)
GOOD

A Richardson, Texas policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem a 12-year old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read "RADAR TRAP AHEAD." The officer then found a young accomplice down the road with a sign reading, "TIPS" and a bucket full of money. (And we used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER

A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Plano, Texas. A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST

A young woman was pulled over for speeding. As the Texas State Trooper Officer walked to her! car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the Texas State Police Ball." The trooper replied, "Texas State Troopers don't have balls." There was a moment of silence while she smiled and he realized what he'd just said. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left. She was laughing too hard to start her car.

the gentlemand replied....I had a wife that ran off with a trooper some years ago..(drumroll)I thought it might be you trying to bring her back!(crash of cymball) LMAO :toothy10: good one waggin

No balls!!! he he he That is funny right there dartcuda:toothy10::toothy10:

-
Back