Polished Centerline Auto Drag 4 inch pattern Wheel Re-Furbish

-

1969383S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Was Gifted a set of 4" pattern 15x8.5 with 4.5 backspace late last year to replace my 3.75 backspace rims of the same size.

My Re-Polishing efforts are near complete. I was wondering if anyone had resealed the split area and how they did it! The originals just look like a Silicon bead but cleanly applied.

IMG_2795[236].jpg

Got a couple rivets that need the Mothers Power Cone to detail. My hand work and the larger power ball got most of it done though.

I wore out my Power ball Mini and power cone restoring the current wheels in 2013.

Last edited:
Was Gifted a set of 4" pattern 15x8.5 with 4.5 backspace late last year to replace my 3.75 backspace rims of the same size.

My Re-Polishing efforts are near complete. I was wondering if anyone had resealed the split area and how they did it! The originals just look like a Silicon bead but cleanly applied.

View attachment 1715731906
I would think cleaning the area and applying a good quality silicone should do the trick.

View attachment 1715731906
We turned the bolts around to run a set of cragaqr super tricks backwards , to get the offset we wanted , my advice is , dont mess with the sillicone bead if u dont have to !!

-
Back