Poll buckets or original seats

-
I like buckets better because they keep your *** planted when hard cornering. Your bench looks like a split bench with the fold-down arm rest, in which case it might serve to keep your butt planted.

Personally I would go with the bench seat...every car that rolls out of the factory now has buckets so you don't see bench seats (especially with that fabric) every day.

The previous owner of my Duster swapped in buckets from another year, my original seats were exactly like your bench seats...I wish he would have kept them.

Paul

Go with the Bench seat.

All the same "benefits" of a back seat, just more leg room when things get serious.

Paradise by the dashboard light.

I like buckets better because they keep your *** planted when hard cornering. Your bench looks like a split bench with the fold-down arm rest, in which case it might serve to keep your butt planted.

Go the bench with armrest everybody has buckets.I had factory bukets in my Demon and they are so flat that I slid all over the place when cornering.Since my demon is not even close to being factory I yanked the sob's and installed a set of corbeau seats now I stay put

I've been trying to decide on that myself. Converting from auto to 4 speed and I think I'm gonna stick with the bench I have. May be cool to have a 4 speed and bench seat.

How's the corbeau seats treating you? How comfortable are they and what ones did you get? And the tour is 7 days and the girl is coming with so bench prob will be better ;)

I switched from bench to buckets in my 70 Swinger, however I used the correct year 1970 bucket seats.

Not a big fan of aftermarket seats in our cars.

So my vote says, stick with the bench (which looks to be in great shape)or get the correct buckets/tracks.

My Demon has the bench with the fold down arm rests.

I thought of switching to buckets but got used to the bench and am going
to keep them.

Whatever works for you is always the best. You have to sit behind the steering wheel, we don't. Whatever you decide I'm sure you will be happy with.

How's the corbeau seats treating you? How comfortable are they and what ones did you get? And the tour is 7 days and the girl is coming with so bench prob will be better ;)

I got the corbeau sport wide seats a little stiff but work good in my demon.Go bench forget the buckets.

-
Back