Votes: 6 40.0%
  • He is hallucinating because of cabin fever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cat was never in the box his boss was Drunk

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
I’ve been wanting to do a poll. This is kinda sicko but funny at the same time. If you are part of PETa, not people eating tasty animals but the other one read with caution. Haha

OPEN THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody read the cat who could walk through walls?

Did he ever say he saw the cat in the box? Did he say who put the cat in the box? How do we know there is even a box?

It’s just a BS story. Either there is box with a cat in it (which isn’t the actual shop cat) or the box is empty...if there is even a box under the log.

I’m not buying any of this crap...it just a troll story created to get a response.

If it were real, any man with a half a set of stones would have immediately gone out and dug up the place where the supposed box was instead of telling ghost stories like an 8 year old frightened child.

The troll play was successful, I will grant that. He got a couple dozen views on the original thread and even managed to bait someone to create another thread about the first one.

8Ygv.gif

It’s just a BS story. Either there is box with a cat in it (which isn’t the actual shop cat) or the box is empty...if there is even a box under the log.

I’m not buying any of this crap...it just a troll story created to get a response.

If it were real, any man with a half a set of stones would have immediately gone out and dug up the place where the supposed box was instead of telling ghost stories like an 8 year old frightened child.

The troll play was successful, I will grant that. He got a couple dozen views on the original thread and even managed to bait someone to create another thread about the first one.
I did the poll cause I thought it would be fun and admit I am intrigued by the story even if it’s BS or not. I do not mean to bring a member here into disrepute or make fun of anyone. Thought it would be fun. Maybe a moderator can move this to jokes and funny stuff

-
Back