Poll: Which color to paint my 69 Barracuda?

Which color to respray?

• Black- it's badass

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • B5 Blue- what a classic!

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • B7 Blue- nice as well!

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Rallye Green- another classic

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters
-

mccula

Reaction score
Hi all. I recently bought a 69 b-cuda, 318, 4 spd. Black interior means any exterior color will work :cheers:
It's currently F3 green, which I DETEST. There is no fender tag, here, there or anywhere.
I'm not too up on restoring it to stock standards, so changing colors doesn't bother me. I do, however, want to give it a 69 color.
So, pick your favorite!
(Please no write ins)

also, does anyone have any pictures that show b5 or b7 blue barracudas? I have seen the b5 in real life, but I think I may actually like the b7 a bit better.

I was never a fan of yellow, but this shade grew on me quick, and offsets nice with black interior and/or vinal top

new car pics 004 (Large).jpg

^^^ That is bad ***. I am really a sucker for B5 blue on just about anything.

SWEEEEEET car 67 440 NOTCH !!!!!!!!!!!!

When I screwed mine together I was contemplating T5 Bronze, a color I absolutely LOVE on a Fastback. To me the Blues, while nice colors, are a bit overdone. Gold is a second runner-up in my opinion.

My car? I decided to stay with the factory color after finding out how uncommon (don't wanna use the word RARE...) my cars original color is, L1 Turquoise.

Either photo shop it or just cruise the web endlessly until you see what you want. But given the choice of the ones you mentioned, I'd suggest the B7.

Spray guns are the most unpredjudiced things you will ever meet. No matter what the color, they like 'em all. I agree with the blues being a bit overdone and my '74 Bacaruda is an original B5 car with blue interior. (Won't be when it's done.)

anyone have any pictures of B7 Blue cudas?
I searched on google, couldn't find any.

Hi all. I recently bought a 69 b-cuda, 318, 4 spd. Black interior means any exterior color will work :cheers:
It's currently F3 green, which I DETEST. There is no fender tag, here, there or anywhere.
I'm not too up on restoring it to stock standards, so changing colors doesn't bother me. I do, however, want to give it a 69 color.
So, pick your favorite!
(Please no write ins)

If the car here (thread below page 13, post #250) is F3 green with a white stripe.... I love the combo. Looks great and isn't a clone of all the others on the road. I would do that.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=52520&page=13

I have a friend with a F3 green '69 GTS with a white bumblebee stripe. Looks awesome. I'm a big fan of turbine bronze with white stripes. I had a '69 swinger 340 4-speed car that was F8...I had my doubts, but it turned out to be a really nice color with white stripes. Mine was stripe delete, so it looked a little more subdued, than a friends GTS with the stripe. Fortunately it had a charcoal interior which was good looking.

It's a toss up between Green and Black...but I would go with Black.

the above one isn't f3 green... that black with tan, if I had that color interior, I wouldn't be asking. Beautiful. I like that green too, but not enough to pay to have the car resprayed in that color.
I REALLY wanna see one in b7 though!

VOETOM sold me on B5 blue =P~ looking good VOETOM=P~

Actually thats my car and the color is some green paint and primer by buddy mixed together! Believe me it looks better than it did.

Surf torquiose (LL1?), B5 blue or black. But think out of the square and go for surf torquiose, it's very cool and not common, and the name befits a fish which lives in the ocean. Although I'm very happy with my custom mix blue, I almost wish I'd done my 68 in surf torquiose.

-
Back