Poly 318 4bbl intake manifold

-

bighammer

Reaction score
I have one of these manifolds that I would like to sell, wondering how to best go about it. I think it is pretty rare, as most poly 318 engines came only with two barrel carbs. This is an original Mopar part, been stored for many years, and appears to be in good condition.

Since I doubt there are any poly 318 owners on this site, what would be a good place to sell it? Any opinions of what it is worth?

Thanks guys,

Mark

you might want to check over at sweptline.org. a lot of the 60's dodge trucks came with poly's. one of those guys may be looking for one. i know the wieand alluminum intakes are valuble, but i think my dad picked his cast iron mopar intake up for 20-40 bucks at a mopar swap meet.

No, it's not real rare. They came with 2 barrels, 4 barrels and 2 4 barrels. Probably about 200 bucks worth.

how much and would you post it to oz down under cheers steve

A friend recently sold one. He got either $200 or $225 for it and the guy that bought it was glad to get it. He said he had been looking for one for a long time.

I may be wrong but it seems like there are 2 different size mounting surfaces for the carb and one is more desirable than the other.

Dallas

Thanks guys, The casting number is 2206384, I did a quick search, looks like they might be a little rare, but they are also available new for over $500.

I think I'll have it hot tanked so the true condition can be seen.

They are rare. 350.00 plus. Post it on b bodies.

-
Back