[FOR SALE] Poorly running slant six package for sale for $500.

-

cruiser

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This is a package deal of a poorly running 1974 model year Chrysler slant six engine. The block and heads are the ones in the first photo. They look really good because they have been painted in a high quality engine paint. The block is good, but the cylinders have low compression and bad vacuum, and the engine runs very poorly. Not what I would describe as a road ready engine, although I can still drive it. The valve train was rebuilt with new seats, guides and valve seals, so I think the head is good. It comes with the following for a factory a/c setup: Three pulleys off the crankshaft, a dual pulley alternator that looks new although I haven't tested it, a starter that I haven't tested, a power steering pump with bracket set up for an a/c car (not shown in photos), a good intake manifold, a well worn air cleaner, a cracked exhaust manifold missing the EGR valve, an a/c compressor with all the brackets and filter/dryer, two motor mounts for an A-Body car, a good fuel pump, and a distributor. The seven blade fan in the photo does not come with the package. This package will be available sometime in June at an auto shop in Dayton MN. You pick it up. Not interested in separating individual components. This is a package deal. A nice mostly complete package for the guy or gal who doesn't mind rebuilding the core engine. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Minneapolis, MN
Location is approximate

Seller information: cruiser​

IMG_3952.jpeg

IMG_4229.jpeg

IMG_4230.jpeg

IMG_4232.jpeg

IMG_4758.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you still going to MITP? And is this the engine that's in the car right now?

If so, potential (local) buyers could see/hear it for themselves. (Nice selling feature!)
Yes, this is the engine that will be at Mopars in the Park for all three days, starting on May 31st.

-
Back