Popeyes new dish. Yum?

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• ***** CHICKEN POOPERS.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 391
Wonder if they quit right afterwards. LOL

That's makin' use of every part of the old rooster right there... every part!
C

Most likely the sign is down where anybody can reach it, and they were the victim of somebody with a lowbrow sense of humor.

Most likely the sign is down where anybody can reach it, and they were the victim of somebody with a lowbrow sense of humor.

Yeah, god forbid us lowbrow low life country bumpkin redneck idiots.

I couldn`t drink a pitcher of beer if I wanted to !!

Oh I could :cheers: in an Arkansas redneck minute :D wish RRR and I could have a chugging contest and post it here :D we would both be laughing :color:

This thread could use some more............

Attachments

• Pitchers.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 260
I wonder if their anything like.
Pickled Porcupine Peckers.
Try saying that fast five times after a pitcher of beer.

Popeyes Pickled Porcupine Peckers

Yeah, god forbid us lowbrow low life country bumpkin redneck idiots.

I hope you didn't take me the wrong way. I wasn't making a judgment, I was just making a statement. I have no problem with a lowbrow sense of humor. Mine would rank right up there. Hell, I usually tell people to get their minds out of the gutter so mine can float on past. If you took my comment the wrong way, I apologize. It wasn't meant to be a put down or anything. I respect everybody on here too much for that.

Naw man. I was bein funny. I forgot the lol.....so LOL

I hope you didn't take me the wrong way. I wasn't making a judgment, I was just making a statement. I have no problem with a lowbrow sense of humor. Mine would rank right up there. Hell, I usually tell people to get their minds out of the gutter so mine can float on past. If you took my comment the wrong way, I apologize. It wasn't meant to be a put down or anything. I respect everybody on here too much for that.

They seem to get a rush on these by canines when the moon is full.... (Lick themselves, eat ****, and bark at the moon...)

Now if we can find some butt flavored cat food...

-
Back