Por 15

-
i used it on the bottom of my demon. waited 3 hours til it tacked up and epoxied it and painted it. i ve never painted over it after it has cured out. heard its a mother to get anything to stick to it after its cured tho. i bought a set of control arms that were "blasted and por15d". i wanted to be sure so i tried to blast the por15 off and recoat with por15. it wouldn t come off. i just blasted them and recoated with por15. tough as nails. i know that

Ok thanks for all the info . So well scuff it up and then shot it with opoxy first . Befor color .

Yep scuff it well and epoxy on top if it's preped well you can do a wet on wet with the epoxy.

Nice. Unfortunately I had a bad experience with POR so I don't use it anymore but it looks like it worked for you so that's great. Good luck with your progress.

The very bad thing about POR-15 is that the fumes are strong/toxic and are orderless and THEY will knock you one your ***. You MUST use a good respriator at ALL times. Even for a very small touch up.

-
Back