Portland Oregon Swap (swamp) Meet

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Hey just curious who will be at the Portland Swap ?
My buds and I will have a booth set up on front of the Convention Center area.
Come look us up. We have will that large brown tent and multiple barrels of
trim peices out front (which ya cant miss )

Bring your rain gear !

-RPM (Scott)

No, I wont be taking the Duster. We are hauling up a huge trailer load of parts and peices so Duster is staying home.

I want to go, gotta work though. Have friend going though and hes got my list of what to look for 8)

HAHA....you all would have first look if it was all Mopar stuff for sure. We are taking up a huge trailer full of 1930 through 1950 mixed brand stuff.

only had a few hours there today was fun though. Nice meeting you rocky ill see you sunday! I couldn't find your tent scott looked all over? ill be wearing a black hoodie with my Fabo name tag on it sunday also.

Well we ended up selling all the barrels of trim the first day. Yes !! so if thats what you were looking for ya prob didnt see it. I wandered around to a few of the mopar booths that there was... who was along the back fence behind the expo center? and who is the mopar guy directly behind the expo building taking up the whole corner with mopar goodness ? Anyone of ya? We did real well there this year. Seems people were spending lots of cash on stuff. Friday and Saturday we were busy ! Despite some rain and winds the swap was a success for us ! We were set up out front about in the middle (near where the sidewalk ramp goes down in a big brown awning tent. Had the cnc cut signs displayed and my area had a sign that said " Mopar Table "
Sorry I missed ya !

Directly behind was John. I'll post a pic of the had cap I got from him on tonight. Thanks again John!

got it on last night!

Attachments

• 2013-04-08 08.23.30.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 2013-04-08 08.23.34.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 2013-04-08 08.23.18.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 76
Me and a couple friends were behind the expo center. We had the whole back corner next to the building. We also did really well this year and still getting calls for more.

and who is the mopar guy directly behind the expo building taking up the whole corner with mopar goodness ? Anyone of ya?

-
Back