pos damage if I shear the crank Damp Key???

-
i'd say with an all out drag motor go with the double 1/4" keys, a hub, the belt will do enough. for the street the single stock eye is enough along with a damper.

Street- and I just want to polish it and tinker with it for now 5PSI boost.(learn how it works, tune it, and cruise around)
I have a 440 in the garage that would make a good candidate for a rebuild when I am ready to dial up the boost
Thanks for your input guy,s and Dyers is going to hook me up with a 6-71.(5 miles from my house)
Lookin on E-BAY now for my 600 cfm carbs that were recommended on this forum
I will post pics as i go if its ok its an E-body??(dont want to get anyones panties in a bunch)
I am on this forum because you have been helping me with my road racing 68 DART for the last 6 months. (runs good needs a manual trans to run better)
Now its time for a blower.

I have read in many statements that the belt is supposed to be enough.I ran a crank hub only for 8 years,but had issues.Now I intalled an ATI superdamper to see if it will eliminate the issues from my past.But I was plyin' in a slightly higher HP range than you will be untill you double key that crank or get a nice stroker.You say you will only use a little,but that like sayin' your only gunna put it in just alittle:la: Your gunna just tease yourself,change a pulley and get in trouble:book:You HAVE to limit your self to maybe 5lbs of boost,,,,,,,,,,that's IT!!
OOOOOOOOOMAN !!!!!! thats sum funny sshit there..but OOOO so true...and 5psi.of boost :rolleyes::-({|=.....Artie

-
Back