Positive crankcase ventilation

-
Y'know, Cities have an ebb and flow. I am not destined to be here (Seattle) forever, but in the 70's when Boeing was threatening to leave, the saying was "last one to leave Seattle, turn the lights out". Detroit has their problems, and there are others. In the early 2000's, Seattles growth brought new shiny structures and stadiums, and people complained about missing the seedy parts of Seattle, a little dark, a little grungy. Now they have their grunge back in a new form, and It can be a tough pill to swallow. Change can be that tickle that cant be scratched. I observe where I am and expect change. Mental health and drugs have affected this country. It affects us all in some manner. Make a positive change where you are in some small way, and encourage others to see that they have a direct effect on their surroundings. Seattle will be just fine in time. I will leave at some point as well, but not with a bad taste in my mouth, just to explore other things. Hows THAT positive crankcase vent???? Ha Ha!! I love FABO!!!

Y'know, Cities have an ebb and flow. I am not destined to be here (Seattle) forever, but in the 70's when Boeing was threatening to leave, the saying was "last one to leave Seattle, turn the lights out". Detroit has their problems, and there are others. In the early 2000's, Seattles growth brought new shiny structures and stadiums, and people complained about missing the seedy parts of Seattle, a little dark, a little grungy. Now they have their grunge back in a new form, and It can be a tough pill to swallow. Change can be that tickle that cant be scratched. I observe where I am and expect change. Mental health and drugs have affected this country. It affects us all in some manner. Make a positive change where you are in some small way, and encourage others to see that they have a direct effect on their surroundings. Seattle will be just fine in time. I will leave at some point as well, but not with a bad taste in my mouth, just to explore other things. Hows THAT positive crankcase vent???? Ha Ha!! I love FABO!!!
Had to wipe a tear lol

-
Back