Possible Room Mate For My Mopars

-
Nice. I'm a Mopar guy through and through, but I've owned many Fords, including the '06 Mustang we have now.
If ya like it, buy it. :)

I love it! Just helped a buddy pick up a 65 FE 390 and C6 for the 64 Comet he picked up this year. Gonna go Gasser with it.

Pat

I love it! Just helped a buddy pick up a 65 FE 390 and C6 for the 64 Comet he picked up this year. Gonna go Gasser with it.

Pat
If I was in Naperville I would be at Portellos every honking day and weigh 500 pounds! I was just there for the Hawks and Jets game stayed right by the pour house! Sampled everything they poured! Had Buttermilks for breakfast. Naperville is a Great town.

I have wanted one of these for years, but Ford stuff seems to never be cheap enough for me. A few years ago I found that in a Mercury suit as a cheap roller in Arkansas but I did not go to look. I would leave the dash tack. Every real car needs a tack!!

If I was in Naperville I would be at Portellos every honking day and weigh 500 pounds! I was just there for the Hawks and Jets game stayed right by the pour house! Sampled everything they poured! Had Buttermilks for breakfast. Naperville is a Great town.

LOL ya, that Portillo's grub is like crack! I've been known to sample quite a few beers at the Pour House as well ;) PM me if you're ever back this way. Always nice to meet and have a few beers with fellow FABO folks!

Pat

LOL ya, that Portillo's grub is like crack! I've been known to sample quite a few beers at the Pour House as well ;) PM me if you're ever back this way. Always nice to meet and have a few beers with fellow FABO folks!

Pat
I sure will. I have had several FABO folks in my shop and it is always a hoot. You should check out Mopars in the park in Minneapolis this summer. A lot of FABO folks go and gather. Some may even bring home brew for sampling! Hah! It is East of Minneapolis several of us are staying at the Residence Inn in Woodbury Mn. It is the last days of May first of June. It is a huge national show and not all that far for you.

I always thought the 64-65 Sprint was one of the sharpest looking small body Fords ever made, however I beat down the 260s and 289s in my (slightly modified) 65 Commando 4 speed Barracuda.
I had a friend in the service that had a 63 1/2 falcon , 260 4 speed, posi-trac , it would wax a 396 Chevelle in first and half of second gear. The hotshots in the Chevelle couldn`t believe it was stock . There were also 4 people in both cars----

I LOVE Falcon Sprints. I had a chance to buy a convertible with a 4 speed about 25 years ago for cheap, but just couldn't at the time. Go for it.

I bought it (Falcon), today. Now the Dakota truck goes. -- See the truck in My Photos.

I like it

permission granted

there was a 265 powered vert down here on cl for months at $1600

looked solid but in need of TLC

should have bought that

just please don't post a pic of it "nesting" in a tree!

yea - I mean it's a Ford and all that... but, if the $$ is right - DO IT! It's a nice looking car, besides you can beat the hell out of that thing and save the Mopar! :lol:

-
Back