Post a pic of your mopar license plate wether it be a novelty, vintage or custom plate

-
DSCN9348-cropped.JPG

I went the YOM route with these plates. This plate with the registration sticker is now in front

IMG_4436.JPG

IMG_5039.JPG

Back in the 90's in Ontario, I had EVIL 71 on my 1971 Demon 340... years later, I obtained EVIL 72 for a 1972 Demon. Have to dig for a pic of that car but I did find this pic of the 71:

D10.jpg

SUPRSAT ... Super Saturday? ... Super Satisfied? ... no, it's Super Satellite! (1972 Ply Satellite Sebring Plus--may be a super bird type clone some day--wing and nose):

suprsat.JPG

No, the vehicle pictured in my post #42 above was manufactured in May of 1972. Since I drove my parent's new '71 Road Runner to high school as a junior and senior (1971-1973), I prefer the '71 style tail lights. That is why I swapped the '72 rear bumper and valance for '71 parts. I also adapted '71 style side marker lights! If anyone is interested, my restoration thread can be found here:
Introducing "Project Odyssey" a 1972 "Super Satellite"

Last edited:
Oh okay didn't know it was a swap, cause I also have a 72 satellite but prefer the 72 rear over 71 lol it's all about preference lol, sweet car by the way.

Ok here are mine, 67 Barracuda at Bristol. These are the plates the DMV gave me!
1967Barracuda.jpg

225 car.
Here was my Shelby Dakota.
NewAgain1.jpg

And these are some I bought at Ennis a few years ago, can't go wrong with a 426 plate!
Hemi_Plate.jpg

He guys i searched and didnt see a thread on the subject, there may have been one started but i couldnt find it. Just curious to see what novelty, vintage or custom plates everyone is running on their mopar. Please do not not include actual plates that are registered to your car, if you do post at your own risk.

Ill start it off with a cool little story, my dad was doing some side work on a model a for a guy, the guy had it painted and the shop that did it left the paint rough and did not sand and buff it at all. My dad color sanded and buffed all the areas he could without risk of going through, made the paint job look 100x better, he had gotten paid from him a few times here and there, but the guy was big into collecting old license plates, he had a ton of them. He actually came across a Tennessee tag with the year ‘71’ and one day gave it to my dad to give to me since he knew i had a 71 demon. I was blown away! Talk about a kid at christmas! I cleaned it up a bit and had it on there the same day. The cool thing about this tag is it actually belonged to a judge in Tennessee (cant remember what county) if i recall from the piece of paper it was stated as judge spider lol pretty neat. Anyway i think it helps the look of the car, bringing it back to ‘71’

View attachment 1715219475

Post up your mopar license plates wether it have a logo, custom script or even a design. Id like to see everyones.
In PA, They allow you to register vintage plates on your car. I looked on eBay and found a vintage 69 plate and after checking the PA DMV website to make sure the plate numbers weren't being used (just like for vanity plates) I was able to register it as an antique (no emmisions, safety inspections or yearly registration charges) and display a vintage plate with the '69 sticker on it. I am not sure if Tennessee allows that, if it we're me I'd check.

-
Back