Post Abody Stock SuperStock Pics

-
Stockers.....................

jeglaunch.jpg

fsabcuda.jpg

68gtsfsa.jpg

69fsa.jpg

#1qualstock.jpg

If you need to watch your dollars carefully, a simple 318 or /6 A-body will get you in the game.

This is true. I've seen a few slant 6 cars that could win on any given race day that are'nt 6 figure (maybe not even 5 figure) cars.

Could someone please post a picture of an original SS Hemi Cuda showing the hood pin locations.

I have seen plenty of the Dart pin setups, but can't seem to find a pic of the Cuda. All of the modern SS/AH cars seem to be running fasteners instead of hood pins.

I am trying to figure out where they placed them under the hood. There doesn't seem to be too many places to put them. Maybe that is why I see so many with fasteners now days.

-Dave

I see Damon and Dave sitting there. Is that you in the middle Dago?

Fantastic pics! Keep them coming!

NOPE! I was next door banging around with my Volare wagon.

Dave had just purchased the red one from me.

He tricked it out and has it for sale. It's a good buy for anyone looking for a straight up, no surprises race car.

I've never seen that pic before, but it appears to be my car from when Ed owned it - thanks for posting it! Any other photos of the car, or the other team cars, would be most welcome! I've tracked down 5 of the Dusters, and exchanged emails with some of the original team members and the guys who currently own the cars.

I couldn't let this great thread run out. I know it's a bracket buggy, but the next time somebody says they can't hook up on leaf springs........................

Natoli Duster.jpg

Is Marvin Hughes still around? I haven't heard anything about him for a while.

-
Back