Post pics of your Duster please...

-
There is 7172 woohoo I have been waiting.:cheers:

Heres a few.

i detailed the motor in that last black 70 duster 340 with my neighbor. i wonder if flemings sold it yet? i think he did. detailed it back in like? april? march. any way. heres ours.codys seen them before.
101_0722.jpg

101_0723.jpg

101_0721.jpg

101_0753.jpg

101_0754.jpg

101_0757.jpg

Well this is the only pic I took before I started destroying it for repairs..... No black like you are wanting but it is a rare color combo.....
101_1698-1.jpg

Ryan426; That will be one bad duster when your done. I love the colors. I think that the sharktooth grille is about the best looking grille ever.

Are some of those pics from Thunder in the Valley?

Yes, the blue Duster that says Comox Valley on the side is, the purple Duster with Demon front clip is, and the orange 73 is. The duster with the Hemi pic was taken at a Mopar show at Beaver Lake in Victoria, but that show doesn't happen anymore unfortunatly. And the other blue Duster was taken at a Qualicum Fathers Day show. The pink Duster at the bottom was taken at Joe's place.

THANK YOU for the complement ya shes coming along i also think the sharktooth grill is one of the best (hard to paint)lol along with 71 cuda grill

Ryan426; That will be one bad duster when your done. I love the colors. I think that the sharktooth grille is about the best looking grille ever.

My 71

Before:
3d0a.jpg

After: Many hours of metal work. The poor girl is still waiting to be painted!:angry7:
1879scd.jpg

My former 72 driver:
002-3.jpg

Thanks. I like it. I wish the car was done tough. I want to drive it.

I think the black with bronze stripes and white with black stripes look the best. I would love to paint my '70 Duster black and bronze; IMO the most masculine colors out there.

-
Back