Status
Not open for further replies.

ClarkDart70

Street Machines Limited
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hey I got a few items that someone might be able to use from my recent Dart resto:

1 pair of 1970 Dart headlight buckets ($20)

1 pair of silver hood scoop bezels... they are powder coated (look like polished aluminum really) and not perfect but usable for a driver ($20)

1 set of vinyl top trim minus the A pillar pieces. Good shape, minor dings but no bends or dents. ($40)

I can email pics to you if you PM me your email address. Buyer pays shipping. Paypal perferred.
Open to offers. Worst I can say is no.

Thanks,
Clark

Also have a new set of quarter window side weatherstripping.... $18 through year one. Sell my set for $10 plus the ride. New in bag.

A lot of interest on these items. I have responded to all PMs up to this point. I'll get some shipping info out tomorrow.
Thanks for the PMs of interest everyone!

Clark

Sorry but I don't think I have a pm from you. I haven't been checking the thread as much as my pm notifications. Everything accept head buckets are sold pending payment.

Ok first buyer backed out. The headlight buckets and quarter window seals have been offered to next inine folks... Vinyl top trim and scoop bezels still available. Pm me if interested.

Thanks
Clark

Everything but the vinyl top trim has been sold. It is still available at $20 plus shipping. PM for photos or if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back