post your mopars in snow!

-
I know here at least you can't have studded tires anymore so I wasn't sure about laws on chains.

SUV owners here are the same though just because you can get going doesn't mean you can stop. I have my 4wd Dak with 5 sand bags in it but only use 4wd sparingly.

My son and I just dropped the front and rear 3", I'm REALLY liking this car now :toothy10:

P1030022.jpg

P1030024.jpg

P1030022.jpg

P1030024.jpg

The Dart hasn't sat out in the snow since the winter of '91, but here's my Aspen out in the weather a couple years ago.I'll throw in another of my trucks out there too. Both ramchargers are gone, the 77 remains.

80 Aspen (WinCE).JPG

snowy goats (WinCE).JPG

360Scamp- Are those actually chains on the 1/2 ton in the background?

I've never actually seen anyone run them in the winter short of heavy equipment.

I remember stories of my dad tell me that he would put tire chains on his 1974, 225, gold duster in the winter here in pittsburgh. This was around 75-76 when we would get some Horrible weather. He was working at the airport and driving home about an hour away and would be in the middle of night while the snow would be coming down. I still have them in the garage at my mom's house. their 14" tire chains. kinda funny.....

Here it is January, and we don't have anyone posting their cars in the snow? How about the Canadian brothers and sisters out there at least?!?! Here in Central Texas we dont see much snow so it's cool to see it.

Well here is a picture of my Dart Wagon in snow . This was taken last Month here in Banning where I live and was in shock to see so much snow. We don't ever get any snow. The date on the picture is not correct.

Picture 076 (Medium).jpg

-
Back