-
Status
Not open for further replies.

eds72demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone- I posted a request on the wrong forum (interior/body forum)...sorry it was way late at night, brain no function.... anyway I am reposting my request for help locating the 2 brackets that hold the drivers door glass to the lift bar on my Demon- I thought I was getting them from someone but they were the wrong ones...

Any help? Thanks- Ed

Hey- still looking for anyone who has these for the drivers door. Please help. Thanks- Ed

I just took apart a set of 72 Demon doors last night. I know I have that part in your pic. Do you need two of them? One from each door? I think the other side is a little different.

thanks for the response BurntOrange70- I actually need the driver side bracket that doesn't have the slotted holes like the one in the picture- it has just the two holes drilled in it. Thanks again- Ed

Thanks again Burntorange70 for the brackets- now I can finally finish putting that door together. Woohoo

Your welcome. Good luck on your build. I am gong to be working on my 72 Demon doors this weekend too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back