Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale the power brake booster brackets from my 72 duster ( should fit most a-bodys and maybe other mopars also). I converted to manual brakes and held on to these just in case I ever decided to go back....but ill worry about that when the time comes if I ever decide to do so. these have all been cleaned up and painted satin black and should be ready to bolt in. includes the booster mounting bracket, support brackets,pedal arm and master plate and dust boot. I have seen these sell on here and ebay before for upwards of $100. Ill sell the whole set up for $60.00 shipped
IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0304.jpg

Please PM with interests.

located in MI

paypal payment prefered

will ship via USPS priority.

if from canada contact me to discuss shipping details and what not.

Thanks for looking.

SOLD

After putting other items I have for sale on hold for members and having them back out of the deal days later. I wanted to make clear that please only contact me if you are seriously ready to buy. Thanks

Yes its the 8" factory keg one. But I'm unsure if it works and i was holding onto it to use as a core at the least if i were to decide to convert back to power brakes again some day because the core prices on a new booster set up are ridiculous. However if a decent offer was made for the booster /difference in shipping cost i would consider selling the entire outfit. Just pm me and let me know. Or if your interested in just the brackets, either way. Ive had quite a bit of interest in the brackets recently so i cant say for sure how long they will be available for

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back