Power Brake Booster

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Hello all, could someone please post a picture of the hose and nozzle that go from the power brake booster to somewhere on the engine? Its what gives the booster the compression to be power brakes. Mine is missing, have no idea where it went, and if it does turn up I'll have no idea where it goes to on the engine. Here's mine so maybe you could help me out, thanks!

DSC01523.jpg

It goes to the back of your carb. There is probably a plug in the back of yours so just take it out and install a barb fitting.

Actually it goes to a fitting at the rear of the intake manifold. Looks like on yours it's that brass (?) plug just below the throttle cable. The fitting could have one large nipple for the booster or 1 large plus one or more smaller nipples for other vacuum accessories (heater control for example). You also need the one way plastic valve with nipple for the booster. Hope this helps.

Alright, thank you both of you, both those replies make sense and help. Now, any chance you could post a pic of what the nipple on the booster should look like?

-
Back