Power Brakes Booster

-

jack colv

Reaction score
working on 1973 Plymouth duster 340 came with power brakes disc on front drums on rear wanting to replace booster and master cyl. told that I have to modify. the firewall plate which I do not have nor does it ever look like it had one .not sure what to do any advice would be apricated Thanks

By "replace booster and master cylinder", do you mean you are looking for replacement parts for the originals; or are you converting from power to manual brakes?

looking for replacement parts for originals (I have power now) they say I need to retrofit booster to firewall

that is what I thought on plate for B/E body only I have a plate for E/B body never saw one for A body but Leeds brakes and classic ind> says I need plate

thanks for the info forgot about Dr diff. good people do deal with Thanks again

What's wrong with your booster? It't better to get yours rebuilt than get some generic Chinese crap.

70-76 MOPAR A BODY POWER BRAKE BOOSTER MOUNT BRACKETS OEM COMPLETE SET | eBay

this is the brackets you need and I got a rebuilt booster and master cylinder off of rock auto you could put a parts wanted ad for the brackets that’s what I did and got them from another member.

DE1AB17B-4E96-41AE-82B0-A6EC643DBCAD.jpeg

-
Back