Power steering column

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a just a center shaft (no housing) but can't remember if it's for a manual or PS. I'll dig it out of storage and compare it to to my PS column for my 65 GT if you're interested.

I would like to pay no more then 60.00 shipped .I have checked Ebay and that looks like the going price. I am Just trying to support FABO first.
HKeller

I would like to pay no more then 60.00 shipped .I have checked Ebay and that looks like the going price. I am Just trying to support FABO first.
HKeller

Good Luck with that! That would make the column about $25.00 - $35.00. For that it can can stay in the car when I scrap it! :angry7:

mopargod i'm with u the going rate on ebay the past year has been 150-175 when i last checked about 30 days ago i thought my price was fair good luck...superdart340

Good Luck with that! That would make the column about $25.00 - $35.00. For that it can can stay in the car when I scrap it! :angry7:

Wow, I usually stay don't say much. If you asked me how much I wanted to pay and you don't like the price then don't sell it to me.There is absolutely no reason to be rude. Lately this has been going on way to much on this site. This is a side project for me that I am doing on a budget. If I need something I try to support the sellers on this site before I go to other options. If you want to scrap it then scrap the part.I don't need to be sucked into your Drama. Please in the future try to restrain from being rude.
HKeller

Here is one for 50.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/POWER-STEERING-COLUMN-MOPAR-70-73-DUSTER-DART-DEMON-340_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem588659fe43QQitemZ380211166787QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Here is on for $6.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOPA...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Here is one for $25.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/64-65-66-67-CUDA-DART-valiant-steering-column-3-speed-0_W0QQitemZ230443152227QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item35a77b7363

I was able to dig out my early A center shaft from my storage building and unfortunately it's for manual steering. I compared it to both of my loose PS-equipped columns and it's about 2 inches short. Depending on how long you can wait, later this spring I will be pulling a PS, cable shifted column out of my 65 Dart wagon and using the the rod shifted column I pulled my a 66 Barracuda I parted out. Won't matter about the cable shifter since the center shaft is for PS.

I was able to dig out my early A center shaft from my storage building and unfortunately it's for manual steering. I compared it to both of my loose PS-equipped columns and it's about 2 inches short. Depending on how long you can wait, later this spring I will be pulling a PS, cable shifted column out of my 65 Dart wagon and using the the rod shifted column I pulled my a 66 Barracuda I parted out. Won't matter about the cable shifter since the center shaft is for PS.

not to hijack this thread but are you willing to sell your manual steering shaft? I am looking for one for a 66 so I need the early type thanks

Sir The Examples U Gave Are No Comparison To The Part U Are Wanting Beware Guys If Part Is Not Show Quality It Will Be Returned....superdart340

all those ebay examples are shittt

am with the other 2 guys

60 usd total?

at least mine doesnt have a rusted spindle like the 1 in ebay,

want mine? from a 75 dart, its way better than those 3 junks in ebay as well,

50 plus shipping

columns arent light you know,

dont be penny wise and dollar foolish

if you like crap parts, more power to you, i dont sell crap

Geez! Can't we all get along? I posted a problem one time about a shifter cable and Harold PM'd me he had a spare he'd just give me....for free! He's a good guy, he just set his price. If you can't make the deal, just bow out, don't have to ***** about it!

Wow, I usually stay don't say much. If you asked me how much I wanted to pay and you don't like the price then don't sell it to me.There is absolutely no reason to be rude. Lately this has been going on way to much on this site. This is a side project for me that I am doing on a budget. If I need something I try to support the sellers on this site before I go to other options. If you want to scrap it then scrap the part.I don't need to be sucked into your Drama. Please in the future try to restrain from being rude.
HKeller

Here is one for 50.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/POWE...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Here is on for $6.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOPA...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Here is one for $25.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/64-6...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item35a77b7363

Well, for one I did not ask you anything! I just couldn't believe the price that you listed!

Secondly, none of those eBay auctions are for the column that you ask for! You ask for a 1965 A-Body column for a floor shift car! From what I have seen they aren't available at the local Walmart! I have been selling parts for a while, and have only ever had 2 of these. I also I may have PMed you, but the $100 + shipping was obviously to much! Lots of luck!!

Geez! Can't we all get along? I posted a problem one time about a shifter cable and Harold PM'd me he had a spare he'd just give me....for free! He's a good guy, he just set his price. If you can't make the deal, just bow out, don't have to ***** about it!

BTW- I wasn't bit**ing! My point was for me to spend the time to pull a fairly hard to find part from the car for $25.00 was not happening. :angry7:

Thanks everyone that helped.
All I needed was the shaft my column is in perfect shape. I have no problem paying fair market price for parts. My point to Mopargod was if you were not going to help or was offering me a column to sell then why but in. This kind of little petty crap that is going to ruin this site.

Thanks everyone that helped.
All I needed was the shaft my column is in perfect shape. I have no problem paying fair market price for parts. My point to Mopargod was if you were not going to help or was offering me a column to sell then why but in. This kind of little petty crap that is going to ruin this site.

Whatever, your idea of FAIR market value is pretty funny. You posted that you wanted a column, you never said you just wanted the inner shaft! Then you post 3 ebay auctions 2 weren't even for the right parts! I did offer you a COLUMN, but you didn't want to pay for a COLUMN! Get your facts straight!

and like I said before.. I NEVER ASK WHAT YOU WANTED TO PAY! Someone else did. I just wondered why you didn't answer the PM I sent. A response would have been nice!

You sent me a P.M. ?????

Picture 2.jpg

Sent someone a PM for the same column. Guess somebody else wanted it? Either way you weren't buying it, so it doesn't matter! Stop with the kiddy games, for all I know you deleted the PM.

Like I said! Lots of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back