Power Steering fluid type/brand and air filter model# help

-

318MoparGuy

MoparHokie
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have just purchased a 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger and I need to replenish the power steering fluid as it 's low....Looking for best brand/type to use as I haven't had the need previously to hunt down correct fluids for a classic car......Also the car had a /6 in it and now has a 318 with a dual snorkel air filter. Is this possibly a component from a 318 truck motor setup?...I measured the inside circumference of where the air filter would sit and it looks like 10 3/4...but can't seem to find air filter to fit...318 car filters seem to only measure 10"...Any thoughts? Please see picture below...Thanks as always for your assistance...Greg
attachment.php

Hi All,
I have just purchased a 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger and I need to replenish the power steering fluid as it 's low....Looking for best brand/type to use as I haven't had the need previously to hunt down correct fluids for a classic car......Also the car had a /6 in it and now has a 318 with a dual snorkel air filter. Is this possibly a component from a 318 truck motor setup?...I measured the inside circumference of where the air filter would sit and it looks like 10 3/4...but can't seem to find air filter to fit...318 car filters seem to only measure 10"...Any thoughts? Please see picture below...Thanks as always for your assistance...Greg
attachment.php

You could use Amsoil Power Steering Fluid.

-
Back