power steering hose

-

highflyer

Reaction score
I took off my 73[year] hose and tryed to replace it with a 73 hose..the replacement sticks way up on the inner fender.not the same as i took off...i dont want to use it ...the one i took off ,runs down along the box past the pump then comes back to the pump and down and in...i looked this hose up and it seems to be a b body hose..part number 70351 from oreileys...any one using this configuration of hose...any problems ...tx...j

If you are referring to the high pressure hose, I have one I'll give you, just pay shipping.
I changed mine to manual,give me till tomorrow I'll post a pic of it plus I need to make sure I didnt f---it up taking it off

I went to Napa and had one made for about $40. I got the fittings and the hose went home fitted it up went backed and had the fittings crimped.

i didnt know napa did that sortof thing..i can get it made in san jose theres a number of hose manu there,but the hose from oreileys suprised me ...its well made heavy and only 16 bucks...rock is about the same...the hose for a 73 a body comes up along the fender well and goes over to the pump and the one for a satellite lays along the gear and goes past the pump then comes back and goes behind the pump to connect..ill talk to napa this w/e..j

-
Back