Power Steering Lines

-

wazoo64

Reaction score
I would like to replace the rubber lines with steal braided. Anyone have a good source for this? It looks like I need a 90 deg on one of them to stay under the TTI headers.

When you pull out the old fitting bring it down to a local hydraulic repair shop and they will match it up to whatever degree you need. I picked one up for $2.50 a while back.

When you pull out the old fitting bring it down to a local hydraulic repair shop and they will match it up to whatever degree you need. I picked one up for $2.50 a while back.

Thanks ....so does that mean there is nothing off the shelf to work with a stock pump and gear box?

Not from the dealer or auto parts store I believe. The box fitting was originally a 45* if I recall and I've only seen them in 45* offhand. And I don't think the factory flare is the same as AN. I'll check my parts I think I still have one if you want.

I went and looked for the fitting and actually found it, and the original! One of the originals is a 90* but close to a -5 AN, and hard to readily find at the parts houses in stainless. The replacement I have is in -6 and 90*. Shoot me your address.

I went and looked for the fitting and actually found it, and the original! One of the originals is a 90* but close to a -5 AN, and hard to readily find at the parts houses in stainless. The replacement I have is in -6 and 90*. Shoot me your address.

Just sent you a PM

-
Back