Power Steering Pic for 7Demon2

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Here you go.
Hope this helps.

Picture 339.jpg

Your pic is missing somthin. I don't see any not even one greasy fingerprint. If you want I can show you how to put them in there. Just incase. I'm going to archive that pic for future reference.

that is the shot i needed, thanks johnny dart!
p.s. i gotta agree with 64dartwagon, where is the grease! i remember when you got your car and how it looked. what did you do pull the motor to make it this clean and paint it so well?

That is a Federal pump correct? Mine is a Saginaw and looks a little different, just for others to see/reference.

PS Pump 2 Small.JPG

19duster74 said:
That is a Federal pump correct? Mine is a Saginaw and looks a little different, just for others to see/reference.
yes that is the federal style pump. yours looks very clean as well. you need to spill some fluid down the engine block as well...lol! :lol:

7demon2 said:
that is the shot i needed, thanks johnny dart!
p.s. i gotta agree with 64dartwagon, where is the grease! i remember when you got your car and how it looked. what did you do pull the motor to make it this clean and paint it so well?

I actually painted the block in the car.I just took everything off the motor and painted it.Replaced all the gaskets I could so nothing leaked.

Some have said the way to keep it clean is dont drive it,but I drive this car like I stole it.

Glad the pic helped.
John

They just seem to go a little better clean, why is that :lol:
Looks real good Johnny, are your fluid line runs new? They look excellent shape :thumbup:

69signetv8 said:
They just seem to go a little better clean, why is that :lol:
Looks real good Johnny, are your fluid line runs new? They look excellent shape :thumbup:

Ya,I put new lines in after I took everything out.The power steering system is actually very simple to remove,paint,and re-install.

-
Back