Power steering pump

-

Lildart

Reaction score
When I bought my ‘68 GTS 340, it was missing the power steering pump and brackets. I have been reading trying to figure out what style/ type of pump my car came with. It has a build date of 12/67 if that makes a difference. Could you folks help me figure this out please.
I have the motor rebuilt and ready to put the drivetrain back in.
809D397F-4469-41DD-8B48-798D44F1D56C.jpeg

When I bought my ‘68 GTS 340, it was missing the power steering pump and brackets. I have been reading trying to figure out what style/ type of pump my car came with. It has a build date of 12/67 if that makes a difference. Could you folks help me figure this out please.
I have the motor rebuilt and ready to put the drivetrain back in. View attachment 1715200788
I have a bunch of power steering pumps with brackets. However most are Saginaw. 68 should use a TRW style. Not sure if I have any of those left

I have the motor rebuilt and ready to put the drivetrain back in. View attachment 1715200788
Ive got one I just pulled off a 67 dart. PM me.

Jake

-
Back