-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68Dart500

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Converted my 68 Dart from power steering to manual steering when I did my motor swap. Pump was rebuilt and everything worked well when removed. Nice and tight steering (for an old car).

Part number on sector: G2267262 which shows from a 1970 B & E body from what I could find but it fit on my A body mopar. I'm told it will fit most A, B, and E Bodies Mopars?

Asking 350 obo plus shipping. Includes the pressure line, pump, bracket for small block, and power steering sector

00A0A_90PySuGTWZm_600x450.jpg
00E0E_8rJPnh6CGv6_600x450.jpg
00m0m_kcmFAYY8qIo_600x450.jpg
00404_k9APFOpsGQm_600x450.jpg
01212_kJDQtXojLmm_600x450.jpg

Price dropped to 275 plus shipping

I'm interested in your parts. I can't say for sure I will buy them but if they fit my 70 Duster I probably will. $275 will work. Can you tell me for sure if they will?

I'm interested in your parts. I can't say for sure I will buy them but if they fit my 70 Duster I probably will. $275 will work. Can you tell me for sure if they will?

They should fit. We have the same suspension parts and steering parts so everything should bolt right in. Assuming you have a small block as the power steering pump bracket is for a small block not a big block.

They should fit. We have the same suspension parts and steering parts so everything should bolt right in. Assuming you have a small block as the power steering pump bracket is for a small block not a big block.

Ok, lemme check my financial situation. I am replacing my 360 w/a 408 stroker. Since I have to pull the motor to get the box on and off, this is the perfect time to do it. I will get back with you tomorrow...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back