power steering

-

penski61

Reaction score
i tried the search for hemi swap steering on here and google and just leads me to hemi swap or old threads that don't mention steering , other than rack and pinion is there any power steering box /header combo that will work for a 72 duster? borgeson shows a box that looks close to the size of a manual box but hard to tell without seeing dimensions . my wife would be driving it to work probably once a week so I wont to avoid manual steering , thanks

In order to have PS with the factory suspension,steering, etc. I believe you need the newest borgeson box and the TTI headers that are built to work with the borgeson box. Not cheap

yeah I was hoping to avoid a $1400 hit lol , I did talk to someone local today who deals with a lot of of mopars and did a 6.1 on a 67 cuda and he was able to get the stock steering box to work with the tti headers by denting one of the tubes on the header . he hasn't tried them but he said the jeep srt8 stock exhaust manifolds may work and will have a set next week so may try that route

I believe the SRT manifolds dump right into the torsion bars. Regulator jeep Cherokee manifolds work with the manual but Idk about with factory or borgeson power steering

i tried the search for hemi swap steering on here and google and just leads me to hemi swap or old threads that don't mention steering , other than rack and pinion is there any power steering box /header combo that will work for a 72 duster? borgeson shows a box that looks close to the size of a manual box but hard to tell without seeing dimensions . my wife would be driving it to work probably once a week so I wont to avoid manual steering , thanks

Yes the borgeson worked out for me with TTI Headers. Here is my post on it.
Borgeson Power Steering Installed

-
Back