power to manual problem. need advice!

-

wracks71

Reaction score
i finally got my Dr.Diff manual master cyl mounted and bled,bled the whole system real good ,and i am still getting a soft pedal and nearly no brakes. i know the system is bled good,so could it be the proportioning valve? i done this on my old rockcrawling jeep and i didn't have any problem,i could slide 38's from 50 mph easily and straight. this damn thing wants too pull around and the rear wants to lock up more than the fronts,pointing towar the prop. valve. i figure someone on here has had to have done this before! thanks in advance!

bleed it some more you still got air in there some where, did you bench bleed the master cyl first?

as stated above ,yes. we bled the hell out of the whole system! the dude at Advanced said,which you know how that goes,that late model master cylinders are bled different than the old stuff.:scratch: i have never had to bleed a newer system,so i really don't know! my buddy has a vacuum bleeder and it had a bunch of fittings in the kit so we bench bled it the old school way also. i thought of putting some speed bleeders on all four corners,but i have never used those either,do they really work? seems like it would take alot of time out of the whole mess.

-
Back