Power wire for the fan motor location needed 75 duster AC car

-

flathead31coupe

Reaction score
Does anyone know the color and the location on the bulkhead connector at the firewall for the power wire that goes over to the fan motor? Thanks

Go to mymopar.com and download your cars wiring diagram and factory service manual

If it doesn't exist try 74 or 76.

Then trace out from the fan motor.

Green and E on 67 wiring digram

On the 75 model the green wire for the blower motor does not come from the bulkhead. It enters the engine compartment thru a black rubber grommet on the firewall.

On the 75 model the green wire for the blower motor does not come from the bulkhead. It enters the engine compartment thru a black rubber grommet on the firewall.
You are correct. I found it now I'm curious it is ran next to a tan wire. Not sure where the tan wire goes.

The electrical wiring diagram in the 75 factory service manual shows 2 wires going thru the grommet.
A green wire going to the blower motor and a dark blue wire going to AC low pressure switch on the drier.

Thanks. I downloaded it but it will not let me open it
Try from a pc.

It is zip compressed and need to be uncompressed first.

Android and I suspect apple can do it, you will need to Google how to decompress for your particular phone.

Have you looked on eBay for an original Chrysler 1975 body service manual including the wiring diagrams.
There are some on there now for only 10 to 15 dollars.

-
Back