Status
Not open for further replies.

txtopcat

Mopar Newbie
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a new in box Powermaster PN 8-57529. Sells for $218 at Summit. Asking $150 plus shipping. Thanks!

Attachments

• Alternator web.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 387
Sorry, not sure about fitment. It came with my 71 Demon with a 451 Stroker but I'm going to put a March Performance front runner system on it with a polished alternator that comes with the system.

Thanks Nomax! Think I'll start posting links to the stuff I sale to make it easier for everyone.

From what I can tell it's for big block. I don't know if it will work for my small block.

Okay, thanks for the info. I just thought it put out more amperage than a stock alternator.

From what I can tell it's for big block. I don't know if it will work for my small block.

At the bottom of the page of that link, there are page numbers which include more engines. Page 3 shows small block applications.

According to powermaster, it's not a direct bolt on application for the 340. They said they've seen guys adapt them to 340's but with custom brackets. They sent me a brochure of a new line of mopar style 100, 150, and 200 amp alternators that you can get from them direct. They won't be out in distributors until early next year, but you can order from them. I am waiting for the reply on prices though. They COULD be outrageous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back