Prayer Request

-
Back from Massachusetts. My Dad is doing ok considering his condition. He is at peace with his situation and we spent some quality time together. I am still requesting prayers for him. Man it was cold up there with snow on Sunday morning, Ice Rain on Monday. The drive was long but uneventful. Was good to visit my Brother and his family. I need some sleep. Went to bed @ 3:30 and been up since 9 A.M.

Back from Massachusetts. My Dad is doing ok considering his condition. He is at peace with his situation and we spent some quality time together. I am still requesting prayers for him. Man it was cold up there with snow on Sunday morning, Ice Rain on Monday. The drive was long but uneventful. Was good to visit my Brother and his family. I need some sleep. Went to bed @ 3:30 and been up since 9 A.M.

It's good you got to see your dad. More prayers for dad, you and family

Sorry so late on thread.
I am very sorry to hear and my thoughts and prayers are being sent to you and your family.
God bless you all.

-
Back