Prayer Request

-

CudaFS1

Reaction score
They found my brother dead last night. Please pray for our family, especially his kids. They are late 20s - early 30s. Still tough to lose your Dad at any age. Thanks, Jim

Prayers for you and your family at this most difficult time. May God guide you to be at peace and heal from the pain of losing a family member.

don't know what to say except, yes, I will be praying for you and your whole family.

They found my brother dead last night. Please pray for our family, especially his kids. They are late 20s - early 30s. Still tough to lose your Dad at any age. Thanks, Jim

Man I am so sorry. Yes I will pray for the family. I know it's tough to lose a dad. i just lost mine 1/7/10 and at 54 yearsold I know it is tough. Was he sick or what happened.

Prayers to you, and his family! I've had my fair share of loosing family, but don't want to loose a brother before I go! Youe FABO family is here!

Sorry to hear this. I've lost a brother too and it's like I lost a part of me.

My prayers and condelences to you and his family.

Man I am so sorry. Yes I will pray for the family. I know it's tough to lose a dad. i just lost mine 1/7/10 and at 54 yearsold I know it is tough. Was he sick or what happened.

Coroner said he thought he had a heart attack in his sleep and died instantly.

Thanks Everybody for the Prayers.

Coroner said he thought he had a heart attack in his sleep and died instantly.

Thanks Everybody for the Prayers.

May be a congenital defect. If you havn't as of yet, you may want to discuss this with your doctor to have yourself checked? I'm going in this Monday for a Heart cath to check for blockage. Wish me luck.

I am very, very sorry for your brother's sudden death and will pray for your family.

May be a congenital defect. If you havn't as of yet, you may want to discuss this with your doctor to have yourself checked? I'm going in this Monday for a Heart cath to check for blockage. Wish me luck.

SGBARRACUDA, I'll be praying for you, hope all goes well.

Thanks again everyone for the prayer and condolences.

Prayes to you and yours, may GOD be with you and grant you comfort and peace!

So sorry...

Thanks again everyone for the prayers and condolences. It means a lot to me to know my FABO family is there. My sister is finally on her way home from MI. for the funeral & things are starting to work out.

SGBARRACUDA how did your test go?

I would like to send my condolensces to you and the family and many friends he must have had
Prayers sent your way CudaFS1 to stay strong

-
Back