Prayers for Karli's family.

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
Karli's aunt, Jen, has been battling cancer for years now. The cancer has spread to most of her body. Last night Jen had a stroke in front of her parents - Karli's grandparents.

Jen has been battling a high fever for the past couple of weeks, necessitating a halt to chemo.

Folks, we all know it's a matter of time. She will leave behind a husband, two daughters, and a grandchild. This will be hardest on them.

I pray for an ease of the burden, and strenght for her family. Karli is having a hard time with this. Thankfully she was able to get to see Jen - who lives in Maryland - not too long ago. Pray for the burden to be eased, as well as with Karli's sister, Bri.

Pray for Karli's grandparents, who are dealing with having to watch their child suffer, knowing they will out live one of their children. As someone who has outlived one his children, this seems to be the ultimate unfairness.

Jen also has a sister, Heather, Karli's mom, who is doing her best to support everyone on this side of Jen, even having to break the hard news as it comes. Prayers for strength.

It's a crap situation all the way around. Keep everyone affect in your prayers, please.

My prayers are with the entire family now, during this most difficult time. Although she is no longer suffering, the entire family will need lots of prayers and love now! May God keep them in His healing hand, and bring peace and comfort to their souls! Sorry to hear about this Robert, I’ll be keeping you in my prayers as well. I’m sure you’ll be called upon for many things in the coming weeks!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this Robert. Prayers for the family and friends.

Last edited:
??????????
leadfoot, pacuda, ab7fh, stonethunk, mopartim, ffdu, jenny 5, senor1 , ---
...Prayer is an intrusion on Your 'kingdom of self'...
Follow the bouncing ball --crat-re-re-num-num's

Condolensces to all the family and friends, prayers sent for strength and wisdom on this day

-
Back