Prayers for safe travel

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Larry (63 Morepar) left this morning on his way to Denver for ankle surgery. As some of you know the weather is "supposed to" start getting nasty this afternoon with snow. Want to request prayers for safe travel for him and anyone else that has to travel in any inclement weather today and In the upcoming holiday weeks

Roads are dangerous enough without bad weather. Prayers for a safe trip!

This storm looks like it could be a mess with record low temperatures. Prayers for everyone and their families on FABO.
Please bring your pets in before this hits.

This storm looks like it could be a mess with record low temperatures. Prayers for everyone and their families on FABO. Please bring your pets in before this hits.
most definitely! Please don't forget the four legged family members! Great call bill!

Prayers sent!

We got blasted here yesterday in MN with some heavy snow and sloppy slush....bad accident in the interstate at the edge of town and somebody died due to a semi truck jack knifing...more heavy wet sloppy stuff comming yet, then temps in the single digits for highs....not fun stuff. Some areas in MN got a foot of snow up north....guess winter is here, drive safe!

I pray for all y'all in weather's way. I just don't see how y'all live up north. Down in the south it gets hot as fire but you just take off clothes and find a lake or river to jump in. Y'all stay warm and safe. If we get a half inch of snow down here we are paralyzed.

Prayers he has safe travel. Snowing here in Bailey off HWY 285. It was 34 deg. going to work @ 5am this morning and 17 deg. on the way home @ 6 pm.

Thanks guys! We made it from Durango to Golden with blue sky and dry roads. By 6:00 pm it started coming down. Only about 3'' this morning but 7deg. Supposed to get 3''-5'' more throughout the day They were calling for 3'- 4' feet in the high country so I'm sure the passes are a mess. Surgery is tomorrow and we leave to go home as soon as they release me from recovery. I will have a nerve block from my knee down and they want me to be home before it wears off. My wife has the task of pilot for the drive home. :prayer: Only a slight chance of snow tomorrow. Hopefully they will have the highways cleaned up some for the return trip. I will check in when we get back to Durango.
Thanks for all the positive thoughts and for being there FABO family! :D
Larry & Kerry

Thanks guys! We made it from Durango to Golden with blue sky and dry roads. By 6:00 pm it started coming down. Only about 3'' this morning but 7deg. Supposed to get 3''-5'' more throughout the day They were calling for 3'- 4' feet in the high country so I'm sure the passes are a mess. Surgery is tomorrow and we leave to go home as soon as they release me from recovery. I will have a nerve block from my knee down and they want me to be home before it wears off. My wife has the task of pilot for the drive home. :prayer: Only a slight chance of snow tomorrow. Hopefully they will have the highways cleaned up some for the return trip. I will check in when we get back to Durango. Thanks for all the positive thoughts and for being there FABO family! :D Larry & Kerry

Kerry and Larry made it home last night around 11p. Apparently wolf creek pass is a nightmare lol

Prayers and best wishes continued for those of you traveling for the holiday season!

-
Back