Prayers Needed For Just A Second

-
If anyone has a second to send a prayer for a member's Mom, it would be appreciated. I'm sending mine now ...... :angel9:

Thx 6pkC

Your well wishes are working everyone......she's improving. :angel2: You don't have to pray, just keep thinking positive thoughts!! :thumbup:

You don't have to pray, just keep thinking positive thoughts!! :thumbup:

Thx everyone :thumblef: It's not my Mom, although I would love to be prayin' for her recovery or well being right now. She's gone already and I miss her every day of every week, of every month..........:love4:

I didn't mean to mislead anyone, but not all of us choose to share our hurdles. Just was looking for some extra prayers or well wishes for another member's Mom who's needing them IMO. Nothing like a little boost when you're down :thumblef:

Thank you C and everyone.

My mom got released from the hospital today after a 18 or 19 day stay. Been a rough last month or so around the house.

Thanks again to all. :thumrigh:

I sent you a PM asking about your Mom just about the same time you posted your update. I hope you didn't mind me starting this thread....I didn't mention any names, just thought that a friend needed a few well wishes, good thoughts and :angel1::angel10::angel7:.

Great news about your Mom and I am sending my positive thoughts for her continued recovery!! I'm sure Mom knows you're a special son for taking such good care of her :smile:

-
Back