Prayers needed for MoparDaddys' little girl

-
Prayers sent for little Phoenix this evening and everyone in the family to see this threw and get this behind you, Hart breaking to hear and see this thread it seems I have missed.
water, water and more water.

Sorry for the bad news again, more prayers sent for the girls to get better, hope you don't catch it too buddy

Sorry Im just seeing this now Chuck! Prayers sent for all of you, hate to see little ones sick, but you dealing with 2 sick females YOU are gonna need something extra strength!!

Thanks folks! They worked out great! Phoenix definitely has strep as confirmed by the pediatrician yesterday. She's happy as a lark though now. Just waiting on momma to heal.

Steve. I have my extra strength alcohol before bed lmao! Works real well!

No worries omr. Late prayers work too, and work they did! Both momma and daughter are feeling much better! Thanks so much to all of you! It means so much to us!

I've been wondering about an update. Glad all is getting better.

Good to hear the girls are on the mends! Great news Chuckie! :cheers:
You guys are still in our prayers bro!
Larry

I know im like way late on this but our prayers are w/them and you my friend..its good to hear they are recovering.thats freakin awesome buddy ..let me tell ya. God is Awesome..He CAN and WILL do Anything and Everything for your Family..you can consider it done..God Bless you and your family...Barry n Fawn

Sorry I missed this thread. Chuck glad to hear Phoenix and Eri is ok.

Glad to hear she is doing better. We had a couple scary rounds with our daughter when she was little. Spent a couple nights in the local children's hospital. Those were some of the longest sleepless nights I ever had.

As I said before. Better late than never! Lol yes they're doing great! I love this place and all you guys and girls. Your one big happy blessing

-
Back