prayers needed for my son/ and others

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
Hey all I'm not on here a lot anymore for my on reasons but I do check in from time to time.but I ask that if you all give give a pray for my son. Sat morn. On his way home from work (night shift) he had a 3 car acc. And they had to cut him out the car.took 15mins and would not let his mom and myself get to him so we thought the worst. But god save him and he had to have emerg. Surgery on his left leg to put a rod in and he has 5% lung fail but they said that will be ok the leg is the worst of it. We are praying for all in the acc. 3 cars total. Thanks so much mike

Sorry to hear, glad to hear he WILL be ok,...15 min to get him out sounds like the FD did pretty good,...Keep us posted,...Prayers sent and Godspeed...

Prayes for a full recovery, I have been threw this and I know this is hard on everyone.

All the best sent to you and the family,stick together and be as one and it will turn out great,it will be tuff ,but you will do it with flying colors.being one how was on the other side of the coin,this is going to be OK,Mr&MRS.mopartech

He will be in our prayers. I know what you are going through. I would give my life for my son. " Lord please help him heel from his injuries and comfort him during these painful procedures " Amen. We will keep him in our prayers until we here from you that he is fine . Steve

-
Back