Prayers Needed!

-
Father God we lift this young man to your throne Lord that you would touch him Father, if healing is your will that you would move swiftly and restore his health, allowing him to live free of this illness for all the years he has left. If it's time for him to come home Lord that you would prepare his family Father and instill peace around them reassuring them that your will is prefect even in unseen times. Lord we ask for this young man that fear would not set foot Lord that again he would be covered in your love and peace.

In your name we pray Lord God, Amen.

Amen.

I am at a loss of words, except I hope and pray that a miracle will occur and your son will have a recovery and get to enjoy the time he has left on this earth. Praying for all of you, keep the faith,Joe

Any updates? It's good to see so many here lifting up someone in prayer that we don't even know. It hits home for me because I lived in Bellevue, where Dodge33 lives. I might know them!!
I'm still praying for that miracle!!

Prayers and our best to your son. If everyone that reads about this young man will stop what their doing and please ask your God to intercede and perform one small miracle for him. Please ask from the heart and you will be heard. All things are possible in the Lord. Man may give up but if you ask God perhaps He will not.

I'd like to say thank you for all the prayers you have given my son and our family through this very difficult time, especially our friend Cosgig, Krazykuda,
and many others to whom we have talked to, and done business with. My son Daniel has passed away on Monday night, with family by his side, and I loved
him through and through till the end. He was a very kind and respectful son to all, and I could'nt have had better. My brother and I don't know how we will go on, but we will try. May he RIP always. Please keep us in your thoughts
during this extremely trying time. I love you Daniel, RIP! Your Dad, Jerry and Uncle Jeff. Thank you to all.:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

So sorry for your loss. Praying for the family.

Father God we lift this young man to your throne Lord that you would touch him Father, if healing is your will that you would move swiftly and restore his health, allowing him to live free of this illness for all the years he has left. If it's time for him to come home Lord that you would prepare his family Father and instill peace around them reassuring them that your will is prefect even in unseen times. Lord we ask for this young man that fear would not set foot Lord that again he would be covered in your love and peace.

Amen

Our family went through the same thing with our 25 year old son earlier this year. It is unimagineable and unbelievable how it feels. Fight the darkness, in his memory, and live for him. "Grief is normal, just leave room for other things".

Prayers being said for comfort to you and those who loved Daniel. It is very difficult to bear losing someone so dear but you will be able to.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers for peace for you and the family. Dan

I recieved a call today, and was told my only son is in the hospital,
and they said he has a tumor on his heart, and maybe his one lung. He is awaiting transport to the U of M hospital in Ann Arbor, Mich. He is only 22 years old, and has had 2 previous rounds with cancer. He is a very strong willed young man, like his dad and uncle. We just got back from Carlisle, which we had a great time there, and met some great members, and now this.
We would certainly be very appreciative of any prayers you could give. We put this in the Lords hands! Jerry & Jeff:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

i am so sorry for your loss, its always hard to know what to say. How do you say anything of comfort to a grieving parent. The ultimate loss is one of your own child. The only comfort i can give is that He is with God now, and in no physical pain. One day in Gods paradise you will be reunited with him again. Free of your physical body and all its limitations. God loves you, he has his reasons for why your son was called home at this point in his life. It totally sucks though.

I am going thru some rough times with my dog sadie right now. She is like my child so i understand the pain you feel in your heart. Its something that never goes away. Stay strong my mopar brother. You are in my prayers

Amen

Our family went through the same thing with our 25 year old son earlier this year. It is unimagineable and unbelievable how it feels. Fight the darkness, in his memory, and live for him. "Grief is normal, just leave room for other things".

Prayers for you and family to work through this.

I am so sorry of your loss. The only positive things that come out of this is he is no longer suffering and he is with the Lord. Prayers sent for comfort during this time.

I pray you go on and find the peace you deserve knowing he feels no pain while walking among the lord

I am so so sorry for your loss. I know your son is in the arms of our LOVING LORD and is in a much better place. I pray that you & your family will find Peace in this whole Trying Hard time. I cant even begin to amagine the Hurt you are feeling But I pray for your Family to have strenth and know he is loved and being loved even as we speak...I pray that God will just bring Love & Peace to you and Yours...Bill

-
Back