Prayers Needed

-

dustertogo

Reaction score
Need prayers for my mother guys and gals. She had a stroke New Years day, and has been in the hospital with no improvement. She has little to no use of her left side, but the main problem is she is not waking up fully, and the doctor is not sure if it may be the medication or the stroke itself causing this. She will crack her eyes open slightly and respond to most yes and no questions if she's pressed, but nothing more. She has been through many illnesses in the last 10 years or so, but has bounced back, but I'm really concerned about this since she is 93.

Prayers sent. Hopefully she will recover.

Prayers sent my friend. God is good and all things are possible through Him.

I'm headed back to the hospital after a short break at the house. Thanks to all of you for the prayers. Please continue praying for my mother.

Prayers sent. At 93 she has had a long life and just cherish whatever time you have left with her, 2 days or 20 years, thats what I miss about my father. I never took it in.

Prayers sent for you and your family! May God lay his hand upon her heart and guide her through this difficult time! Be there for her, she's in good hands!!

Thanks for all the prayers. There has been slight improvement in some areas, but she is not out of the woods by any means. Please continue to pray for her.

-
Back