pressure regulator

-

Mopar85

Reaction score
I am running a holley blue and the regulator that comes with it. Not a big fan of this dead head system and I am thinking of going aeromotive with a bypass system. What are everyones thoughts on this?

The bypass system keeps the fuel cooler, and your pump doesn't work near as hard. We have the system on our race car, not an A body but a 99 Dakota running I/CM in IHRA. We've had the same fuel pump for almost 12 years. I'll be running a by pass on my Demon race car once it's completed.

Bill S.

what pump and regulator are you running? are professional product regulators any good?

We are running a Mallory fuel pump and regulator. Both are rebuildable, and we have an extra of each, if necessary. The spares we picked up at a swap meet and the got kits for them. I've never messed with Professional Products gear, so I can't tell you about them.

Bill S.

every regulator that i find has the boost/vacuum port on it. i have never used or hooked up this style before. could i block it off? if not how would i hook it up? my car has very low vacuum

-
Back