-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 working, good condition A body prestolite HI note horns. I believe these are correct for 67-71 These have been sandblasted and primered in an epoxy primer. I am asking $35 each horn plus shipping. Located in west Texas. I accept paypal. Please send payment as a gift, or add 2.5% for paypal fees.

Thanks
Matt

20171126_112838.jpg

They were both HI note horns. Only 1 left. Do you want it?

PM me

Thanks
Matt

They horns came in sets, no ? I'm looking for the horns that came on a 69 Cuda. So you tell me if I can use two of yours, but you have only one, right ?

They do come as sets normally.
1 HI note horn,
1 LO note horn.

I only have 1 HI note horn left. The brackets are specific to the horns i think.

They do come as sets normally.
1 HI note horn,
1 LO note horn.

I only have 1 HI note horn left. The brackets are specific to the horns i think.
Thanks but I just found a set also from a guy in Alberta....
I can always use a console (4 speed) for a A Body (69 Cuda) if you know, can help, let me know.
Thanks again.

Glad you found what you need. I am looking for a console myself.
Ya, it's ok, at least I found the horns but now that you spoke of the console I have call questions, one is,
Are the 4 speed consoles as the automatic (these are the console from the A bodies from 67 -69 barracuda) the same.... But the top is different ? Or are they completely different shells ?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back