Pretty cool news, really stoked and happy.

-

plumcrazy73

Reaction score
Update.. sort of... really happy, really stoked.
Well, if anyone watches Powerblock TV and seen the ads for the new show asking you to send in your application and story for having your Ride redone. I went ahead and sent in the application, story and pics. Well I got an email from them wanting more, and was like cool made it past the first look, I will get to it when I can.

Today I get a call from them seems they are very interested in possibly picking me as one of the people to redo their ride. They want a longer application and a video. They asked me how soon I could get it there, and I was talking to them saying that I was planning on starting to tear it down finally after all these years and was gaging their interest, I asked if I should delay doing that they said yes. Said that they had received 65000 applications and talked to 60 and I was high on their list.

So I must say thank you Lord for at least blessing me with this opportunity and with any luck maybe I may get picked. If not it was nice and a honor to at least make it past the preliminary cuts.

Going to start a second thread of this new in the General Mopar section too. Just so happy had to share.

O..... It is a 1971 Plymouth Scamp if you are wondering.

I also asked if this was one where they do what they want or do I get input, they said yes I can give my vision, said that say it is an automatic and I really wanted a manual let them know or if there is one color that I really want let them know. So that is really cool too

Link below for pics of my Scamp, before pics, will update it with more when I get more or more info.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=126864

Sorry for the double post but just so stoked.

ah man your lucky. i applied for that an have not heard anything =/. good luck anyway! glad to hear an A-body mopar is in the runnings!

I would love to do that like on Overhauled, but I would be so pissed if they pulled out my Slant/6 I worked so hard to build. I never let anyone work on my car,truck or bike though.

Wow, that is great news. I hope you get picked, that would be awesome to see one of our own peeps gettin' his ride redone. Good luck to you, let us know if they pick you!!! Geof

Congrats........sending good vibes/hopes for you !!! Thanks for your service to this great country of ours too. You gonna keep the small block? Bet a stroker 360 and a pistol grip 4 speed would sure be sweet!!

I am telling them I want one of 5 choices 6.4, 6.1,5.7 Hemi or a sb stroker 360 (magnum or LA) in that order with either the 6 speed from the challenger or a auto overdrive or a 727 or 904 with gear vendors. That is on my wish list what they will do don't know, but they said give us a vision of what you want. if there is something you really want let them know.
If I am going to shoot I am going to shoot for the moon. doubt I will get my whole list but some of it will be nice.

ooo and I picked B5 blue with white butt stripe (painted not vinyl) or open to other schemes as long as it is tasteful

65,000 entries and you're on the short list? Maybe stop in and pickup a lottery ticket on the way home! Very cool.

Grant

well looks like I did not make the cut at least for this season. oo well such is life. was good to even make it this far. looks like once I get the fence up and the house painted I will start my work.

-
Back